1. Broker Petr Pařízek, Company Identification Number: 71107762, registered office at Okružní 2054, 288 02 Nymburk, hereinafter referred to as the “broker”. Petr Pařízek is a Tied Agent and an Independent broker of M&M Finance company s.r.o. and holds a certificate for the intermediation of consumer housing loans (formerly known as mortgages) and consumer credits. He acquired the licence based on successful passing the proficiency tests according to the conditions and under the supervision set by the CNB.
2. People interested in obtaining consultation and intermediation services for consumer credit or consumer housing loans (hereinafter referred to as the “mortgage”) must be of legal age.
3. The applicant shall express their interest in the services of the broker by filling in the form at www.hyporobot.cz and sending it. Subsequently, the broker himself or a person authorised by him shall contact them by telephone, and further steps shall be agreed.
4. By sending the request form, the applicant agrees with the processing of personal data provided in the form and expresses their consent to receive commercial communications, individual offers and calculations to the E-mail address specified in the request. Moreover, the applicant hereby confirms truthfulness and completeness of data provided. The broker reserves the right to process requests containing complete information preferentially.
5. The applicant shall cooperate with the broker. It is the only way how to ensure an adequate and full intermediation service., in particular, by providing information and documentation necessary for processing the request and ensuring the service.
6. Mortgage or consumer credit intermediation cannot be legally enforceable, nor is there any legal entitlement to them.
7. The brokerage of mortgage credit or a mortgage is for free. Should the applicant withdraw from the negotiated application, the bank may, however, request compensation for the provided estimation services if they were paid by the bank and additional necessary costs incurred.
8. Interest rates rely on the current offers of providers, discounts obtained, and negotiations of conditions.